Q: How quickly will you ship?
We generally will ship between 24-48 hours. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have a specific date in mind.
Q: Can I track my order?
Yes, by request you will receive tracking information.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
Not at this time.
If you've waited a couple of days and you haven't received the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe places, like hidden in nearby bushes or on a side patio.
- Check for a mail hold. If the U.S. Postal Service is holding your mail, your package won't be delivered.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You can find these notices, in your mailbox or P.O. Box, or on your door.
- Check your mailbox. Smaller items can often be found in the mailbox.
- Contact the Carrier. And make sure you have your tacking or delivery number when you contact them.
On occasion, packages are lost or stolen in transit. We can not be liable for packages once they have been delivered to the carrier. We are not responsible for any refunds on lost or stolen packages.